Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Formal Introduction


I'm the luckiest Mom in the world. In case you don't know, this is Cecelia Michele. She is the smartest, silliest, most beautiful, and good natured baby on the face of the Earth. Seriously.



She came into our lives July 1st, 2010 and has been such a blessing every single day. She has changed me for the better in more ways than I could count. She is 100% the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me and to know this kind of unconditional love is beyond amazing. Sigh, gee, I love her. Okay, okay...no more mushy gushy. Maybe.



She is the funniest baby I have ever seen and she makes every one we meet smile. This is my favorite picture from her first Christmas. She was absolutely crazy about those snowflakes! I tried to pick just a few of my favorite pictures of her but let's be honest.......they're ALL my favorite!

Aside from her being born, crawling, walking, saying Mama for the first time, and well, basically every single day, her first birthday was one of the most exciting days of her life (for me). I'm already so proud of the little toddler she's becoming and I know she's going to be a beautiful woman one day. However, let's not rush to that. You'll get to know her pretty well since she's the center of my life and the center of most of my shenanigans. Unless I'm with Shelby. That's a whole other story. ;P



I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.




No comments:

Post a Comment